Anyone with an entrepreneurial spirit and a good idea for a recommender system should take note. Strands will invest $100,000 in the best recommender system start up. Finalists to present, and winner to be announced at RecSys08.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Designing Technology for Children: Review of Last Decade’s IDC Research June 22, 2020
- Get More Citations by Keeping Graduate Students Off Reddit May 22, 2020
- What does it mean to “keep community in the loop” when building algorithms for Wikipedia? May 14, 2020
- Learning from Learning Buddies: Opportunities for Tech to Connect across Generations September 16, 2019
- Value Sensitive Algorithm Design: Method, Case Study and Lessons November 1, 2018