Interesting post on Freakonomics blog about “at least the traffic is down”. The really sad thing is that according to the book Traffic, traffic will rebound as people realize that driving isn’t as bad as it used to be. Sigh.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Learning from Learning Buddies: Opportunities for Tech to Connect across Generations September 16, 2019
- Value Sensitive Algorithm Design: Method, Case Study and Lessons November 1, 2018
- Simulation Experiments on (the Absence of) Ratings Bias in Reputation Systems October 25, 2018
- Order From Chaos: Where Is Sharing Economy Literature Going Next? October 23, 2018
- What Users of Couchsurfing and Airbnb Can Tell Us about Online Room Sharing October 8, 2018